Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ultimate4 ready for sale!

A lot has happened since my last post. I get so busy coding that I don't keep this site up to date sometimes.

My first submission of the app was rejected because they did not like me selling the multiplayer features as an in-app purchase. So, I had two choices: 1) sell two versions of the app, one for free without multiplayer and one premium with multiplayer, 2) change what I sell for in app purchase. I chose the latter because I do not want two versions of the game. I also determined that opening up multiplayer for free would help it gain more players as friends invite friends to play.

I decided to make the advanced levels available as an in-app purchase. The only problem was that I did not think that the genius level was smart enough so I had to spend a bit of time writing a new genius level. I will elaborate on the genius level in a future post.

But, now it is set for sale tomorrow. I was really surprised because I just submitted it yesterday. Apple must fast track apps that are resubmitted after a reject. Way to go Apple, I really appreciate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment